Homepage Picture

Homepage Picture

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello Blogosphere Anyone Out There?!


First off is there anyone out there?! I know I haven't posted in a long time because not many people are looking at my blog. But anyway as usual I have been collecting my baseball cards, mostly A&G and 2007-2009 Bowman.
Recently I have got into the business of prospecting. It's a fun way to collect baseball cards while also trying to make some money off of it. Because of my low budget I only have bought a few cards.
Some of these cards include a Mike Trout auto, Michael Pineda refractor, a Yonder Alonso auto, a Grant Green auto/refractor lot, and a Greg Halman Sterling Auto . I'll keep you guys updated with how much money I make. So far I have spent about 50 dollars on the cards above.
Thanks for Reading, and keep collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment