Homepage Picture

Homepage Picture

Monday, October 18, 2010

First High End Product I've Ever Ripped!

Today I ripped a box of 2010 Topps Triple Threads that I bought from a LCS. It was my 3rd full box I've ever ripped and it was my best experience, baseball card wise, ever. To some it up I got my regular base cards with the Ty Cobb Sepia as the best base card.
The best thing was the Relics and Auto. I pulled a Daniel McCutchen auto /50 which was pretty bad for my first pack of a high end product. By the way the auto is up for trades/sell. The best thing I pulled today was not the auto, but the relic.
I pulled a Platinum 1/1 All Star Game Jersey Patch card of Zach Duke. The Card looks amazing and if I have the time I will scan it tomorrow.
Thanks for reading, and keep collecting,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment