Homepage Picture

Homepage Picture

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alex's Pick for the World Series

It's the playoffs, who doesn't get excited for the playoffs? Anyway I am going to share with you my picks for who will win the ALCS and the NLCS and finally the World Series.
First off the ALCS: The Rangers vs. The NY Yankees
The series is tied at 1-1 but I think that the Yankees are going to win in 7 games.
Cliff Lee, a former Mariner, will beat the Yankees in both of his appearances but the Yankees will win all the rest of the games he doesn't start.

Now for the NLCS: The Giants vs. The Phillies
Tim Lincecum's gem last night versus Roy Halladay showed how the series will be, close but pitching will dominate. I'm going to take the Giants in 6, this is a bold move because Philly has a nasty pitching rotation and a good offense but I just think that the Giants team together is one of the best in the league right now.

On to the World Series: San Fransisco vs The New York Yankees
Tim Lincecum will face off against CC Sabathia in game 1 and this is a tough one but I'm going to say the Giants beat the Yankees in game 1 but the Yankees will win in every other game they don't face Tim Lincecum. My pick Yankees in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment